My Google+ Profile

Sunday, June 19, 2011

The Truth Fr. Larry Richards

Click here to Purchase Download or CD
This was probably the most beneficial CD our family has ever heard! It had a profound effect on several family members and I will be forever grateful!! Toni - Peachtree City, GA
I work in the Prison Ministry for Spanish inmates, and Fr. Larry's presentation has provided me with great material to share in my ministry. Esteban -
This is by far one of the best talks I have ever heard! Classic!! It helped my wife on her journey to the Catholic Faith. Rennie - Spokane, WA
Wow?from the beginning, my ears were glued to the speakers! It's pretty powerful stuff. I want to hear it again! Fr. Shawn - Alton, IL
 What is the meaning of life? Fr. Larry Richards tackles life's biggest question with straightforward, timeless, and often jolting answers. In this one-of-a-kind, life-affirming reality check, he unlocks the mysteries of our existence and opens our hearts and souls to the meaning of life. The Truth will give you concrete answers on how to live.



Exceptional speaker; presentation was awesome; critically important topic. EVERY single baptized Catholic NEEDS to listen to this talk! Mark - Leominster, MA
 Click here to Purchase Download or CD

No comments:

Post a Comment