My Google+ Profile

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Lamb's Supper Dr. Scott Hahn

Click here to purchase download or CD


Excellent! It is hard to express the spiritual impact this CD has had on me. I don't believe I will ever celebrate the Eucharist the same way again!Floy - Manchester, KY
This is awesome! I just want to thank you! I got The Lamb's Supper and have listened to it four times!Mary - Kenneth City, FL
The Lamb's Supper introduced me to new and more profound ways of engaging and spreading my Faith tradition.Stan - Charlottesville, VA


Based on his best-selling book, Dr. Scott Hahn reveals the early Christians? key to understanding the Mass: the Book of Revelation. With its bizarre imagery, mystic visions of Heaven, and end-times prophecies, it mirrors the sacrifice and celebration of the Holy Eucharist. See the Mass with new eyes, pray the Liturgy with a renewed heart, and enter into the Mass more fully and enthusiastically!

No comments:

Post a Comment