My Google+ Profile

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Spirit of Sacrifice in the Family Fr. Benedict Groeschel

Click here to purchase download or CD


I highly recommend this! It was entertaining, informative, and motivational! I learned quite a bit about love, faith, and hope. Sara - Portsmouth, NH
I listen to this often to help me maintain an attitude of love in the midst of problems. It helps me counter the 'me first' attitude. Sue - Doylestown, PA

 Psychologist, speaker, and author Fr. Benedict Groeschel shows how the devastating effects of original sin can be overcome by means of hidden sacrifices made for those we love through which God makes His presence known, allowing us to face challenges with renewed courage and restored faith. With wit and wisdom, he tackles tough issues that can lead to incredible holiness and joy.

 Click here to purchase download or CD

No comments:

Post a Comment