My Google+ Profile

Monday, November 14, 2011

When Life Doesn't Make Sense Fr. Benedict Groeschel

This CD helped me to turn around my thinking about things. I didn't know that life could be so confusing at times, and this CD helped me to make some sense of these times.  I also understand the suffering that Jesus endured more than before listening to the CD.

Parish: St. Anastasia
Diocese: Detroit
State: MI, US



Click Here to Dowload MP3 or Order CD



Customer Comments

What an excellent perspective! This really helped me turn my thinking around. Thank you. Gerry - St. Paul, MN
It helped me put suffering into perspective and helped me see that my suffering is nothing in comparison to the suffering of Jesus. Catherine - Hickory, MD







       Have you ever wondered why bad things happen to good people? Trained psychologist, Fr. Benedict Groeschel examines some of life's most difficult questions in the context of faith. He reveals penetrating insights and deeply personal reflections to find answers to the perpetually plaguing question, "Why"? and explains how in these painful moments, God manifests His loving Presence.    

No comments:

Post a Comment