My Google+ Profile

Monday, May 2, 2011

Confession





Parish: Notre Dame du Mont Carmel - Madawaska
Diocese, State: Portland, ME
Media Title: Confession
Educational Value: 9                      Interest Value: 9
This CD helped me very much in recognizing my sinfulness. It also helped me to make a better confession. Fr. Larry talked about things that are often taken as "oh, that's not a sin" when it so truly
really is. This was an excellent CD for me.

Based upon his proven and powerful parish mission presentation, Fr. Larry Richards' talk on Confession has become the #1 talk in North America dealing with one of the Catholic Faith's most misunderstood Sacraments. He is riveting, honest, very human, often touchingly gentle, and yes, even humorous, and provides listeners with hope for a closer, healing relationship with Jesus Christ.


http://www.lighthousecatholicmedia.org/images/covers/LH6_9.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment