My Google+ Profile

Monday, May 2, 2011

Becoming The-Best-Version-of-Yourself

Parish: Our Lady of The Lake Catholic Church - Lake Havasu City
Diocese, State: Phoenix, AZ
Media Title: Becoming The-Best-Version-of-Yourself
Educational Value: 10                    Interest Value: 10
This CD was given to me and it was one of the best gifts I have received. I heard it by myself and with my family. I learn from it and get inspiration from this CD each time we listen to it. 

Matthew Kelly possesses a powerful ability to combine the ageless tool of storytelling with a profound understanding of today's culture and the common yearnings of the human heart. He shows us how to see the challenges in our everyday lives in a new light. He will help elevate and energize you to pursue the highest values of the human spirit and become the best version of yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment